Brooklyn, NY is typically known for its roots in Hip-Hop, cultured neighborhoods and of course, where our favorite TV family, The Cosbys called home. These days, Brooklyn is growing and adding fancy fingertips to its charm.
Lannetta Easerling-Hay and Anjaneth Aguirre opened up a nail salon affectionately named, Very Polished in the heart of BedStuy. They celebrated their opening with a star-studded crowd of Empire Girls Adrienne Bailon & Julissa Bermudez, Ne-Yo’s artist RaVaughn Brown, Jamie Foster Brown, Roc Nation’s Tyran “Ty Ty” Smith, Def Jam’s Lenny S & Shawn Pecas, Ursula Stephen, Hillary Weston and more.
To learn more about Very Polished and make an appointment please visit www.verypolishednails.com
- President Obama at the 2013 Morehouse College Commencement
- 50 Killer Looks Starring The Uber-Fabulous Solange Knowles
- WARDROBE WARS: Kerry Washington vs Zoe Saldana
- FAB FINDS: 8 Way-Too Cute Crop Tops Under $60
- Momma Dee Hits Up Detroit!
- What Do You Think About Dwayne Wade New Fashion Trend Capri Pants [Video]