More than 2,500 people from throughout the South and across the U.S. filled the streets of Charlotte Sunday for the March on Wall Street South. The demonstration confronted the banks and corporations headquartered in Charlotte that are wreaking havoc on communities throughout the country, and raised a people’s agenda for jobs and justice as the Democratic National Convention convenes here.
- Coffee & Cake: Marlene’s Christmas Tradition
- Radio One Charlotte Food Drive for Piedmont Natural Gas
- Old School 105.3 Hanging With Shoppers At Best Buy (Photos)
- Former Mayor Anthony Foxx Headlines Charlotte Chamber Annual Meeting
- Old School Skate Party
- Melanie Fiona, Silk & J. Holiday At Amos’ (Photos)