We’re used to fights happening at hip hop stations but you know things are bad when a fight breaks out at a gospel station in North Texas!!! Former city council member Dwaine Carraway and Dalla Count Commissioner John Wiley Price get into a very heated exchange with foul language at the Christian radio studio of KHVN Heaven 97. Carraway accuses Price of fuc%ing his wife and things just get crazy.
Good thing there were people there between them because it would have been an all out brawl!
“Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta” Fights (PHOTOS)
1. Erica once again got herself in an altercation with Mama Dee.Source:VH1 1 of 10
2. K. Michelle is the queen of poppin’ off.Source:VH1 2 of 10
3. Karlie Redd should have known K. Michelle was not the one.Source:VH1 3 of 10
4. Season 2 ended with a head-banging fight between Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez.Source:VH1 4 of 10
5. The battle of the big dawgs happened when Stevie J decided to call Erica out while at an event.Source:VH1 5 of 10
6. It was on and poppin’ at Mama Dee’s crib after Erica let Scrappy know she pawned the engagement ring he gave her earlier in the season.Source:VH1 6 of 10
7. We already know K. Michelle doesn’t hold back.Source:VH1 7 of 10
8. The same night Stevie and Scrappy put the paws on each other, so did Erica and Joseline.Source:VH1 8 of 10
9. During a heated therapy session between Joseline, Stevie J., and Mimi, Joseline learns that Stevie is still living with Mimi.Source:VH1 9 of 10
10. Joseline lost her cool with Stevie’s new artist Che Mack at the strip club.Source:VH1 10 of 10