Pastor Shirley Caesar came to visit “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!” She & Rickey reminisce about their long friendship, and a concert she had in Raleigh that she asked Rickey Smiley to be a part of. He recalls dropping what he had to do right away to go help out!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Plus, she talks about her new song with Anthony Hamilton, “It’s Alright, It’s Okay” and the surprising story of how the collaboration came to be! Check out this exclusive video to hear this interesting conversation.
RELATED: Pastor Shirley Caesar’s Husband Dies
2016 Stellar Gospel Awards
1. Rickey Smiley With Mr. & Mrs. Kirk FranklinSource:Getty 1 of 13
2. Jonathan Slocomb, Yolanda Adams, Marvin Sapp & Lady Tramaine HawkinsSource:Getty 2 of 13
3. Yolanda AdamsSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Yolanda AdamsSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Sherri Shepherd & Rickey SmileySource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Sherri Shepherd & Rickey SmileySource:Getty 6 of 13
7. Sherri Shepherd & Rickey SmileySource:Getty 7 of 13
8. The Walls GroupSource:Getty 8 of 13
9. Don Jackson & Hillary ClintonSource:Getty 9 of 13
10. Don JacksonSource:Getty 10 of 13
11. Nicole George Middleton, Brian Courtney Wilson & Darlene McCoySource:Getty 11 of 13
12. Don Jackson & Hillary ClintonSource:Getty 12 of 13
13.13 of 13
Shirley Caesar Explains How Her Song With Anthony Hamilton Came To Be [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com