Yes….you just witnessed that. LOL!!!
Sisqo took the time and redid his top 2000’s hit “The Thong Song” into an ode one of the best players of our time…LeBron James.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
It’s too hilarious to pass up and share with the world. Dru Hill’s lead singer rag on some of the top players to Kevin Durant, Steph Curry, James Harden and Russell Westbrook.
Watch the parody and let us know what you think. Did Sisqo kill it or should he just leave the Thong Song alone?
Here’s the original song incase you forgot:
RELATED: Sisqo Talks Break From Music, Fight With Jagged Edge + Jodeci’s Influence [EXCLUSIVE]
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text NC to 71007 to join our text club!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews:
15 Times Sisqo’s Outfit Was Questionable At Best
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Turns out, there is such a thing as too much denim.
1 of 15
2. Exhibit B.
2 of 15
3. Let me explain.
3 of 15
4. Oh, Sisqo.
4 of 15
5. THIS was red carpet attire.
5 of 15
6. Not even Sisqo can pull off suede and leather together.
6 of 15
7. The “Unleash The Dragon” era.
7 of 15
8. Rocking the “Future hat” before Future.
8 of 15
9. Where’s PETA?
9 of 15
10. Thankfully, Sisqo has come a long way.
10 of 15
11. Return of the dragon?
11 of 15
12. *Face palm*
12 of 15
13. Let’s hope these pants are burned by now.
13 of 15
14. When wearing your visor upside down was actually “a thing.”
14 of 15
15. Because matching your hair with your outfit was never cool. Oh, hi Samantha Mumba.
15 of 15