In an exclusive essay with Radar Online, Star Jones’ ex husband Al Reynolds reveals he is bisexual.
Al, who was married to ‘The View’ alum for four years, told the publication “Today, I accept myself as a bisexual man.”
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text NC to 71007 to join our text club!
Rumors of Al’s sexuality has followed him throughout most of his time in the limelight. The murmurs came to a head when he split with Jones in 2008.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @oldschool1053
“Ever since I have been in the public eye, people have been speculating on my sexuality,” he revealed. “And ‘speculating’ is a kind word for how it actually played out. With anger and disdain, people have been calling me out as gay, closeted, a sham and even nastier; much nastier. I have come to a point in my life where I am ready to discuss my truth. I wasn’t ready to do this then — I wasn’t even ready to think about it, let alone process it.”
Reynolds’ bombshell admission comes just days after Jones announced her engagement to lawyer Ricardo Lugo.
Read more here.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Best Fights From ‘The View’ That Will Make You Giggle
1. The Biggest Cat Fights On “The View”1 of 15
2. The View; Oreilly Fight, Joy Whoopi Walk Off 10-14-102 of 15
3. Whoopi Goldberg Explodes At Donald Trump About Obama’s Birth Certificate3 of 15
4. The View: Joy, Rosie and Elizabeth Fight4 of 15
5. “The View” Fights over Abortion5 of 15
6. “The View”–Argues over Gay Marriage6 of 15
7. The View: Elizabeth and Joy get heated over PRAYER!7 of 15
8. “The View” : Kate Gosselin Fights with Whoopi about Her Custody Battle With Jon8 of 15
9. “The View” Fights Over Iranian Election9 of 15
10. The View: Joy And Elizabeth Battle Pt-Two 4-14-0810 of 15
11. “The View” Argues over Harry Reid’s “Negro Dialect” Comments11 of 15
Star Jones’ Ex-Husband Comes Out As Bisexual In New Essay was originally published on hellobeautiful.com