Community Voices host Ron Holland, talks with Old School 105.3’s midday personality Chirl Girl about her new role. Chirl Girl and Tia Burch of the Community Blood Center of The Carolinas also speak on the importance of giving blood to save lives and why this Blood Drive is in honor of Chirl Girl’s father who passed away earlier this year.
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text NC to 71007 to join our text club!
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @oldschool1053
Come out and support this Saturday!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- “The Trumpster” Signs Executive Order Stopping Family Separation Practice
- Black Music Month: The Tragic Story Of The Great Marvin Gaye
- The Stage Is Set: Michael Jackson Musical Heads To Broadway
- Prince’s Family Looking to Leave Tidal Deal
- Congrats To Our “Ticket Takeover Tuesday” Winners!
- The Smithsonian’s Oprah Exhibit Is About So Much More Than Oprah
- 6 TV Shows On Our Summer DVR List This Season
- Rats Chew Up Over $18,000 At Indian Bank— Further Proving They May Takeover The World
- “The Campbells” Debuts On TV One Tonight @ 8pm!
[WATCH] Old School’s Chirl Girl Honors Her Father With Blood Drive In Salisbury was originally published on praisecharlotte.com